Boss Pattaya  Service

Translation and certification by the Embassy, ​​and ceetified by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Translation services for visa purposes
- To get a tourist visa in some countries. Document need to be translated into English for consideration by the authorities.
- In applying for an immigrant visa for all countries. All Thai document is necessary to translate into English or in some countries need to be translate into official language of that country inorder to send to immigration office to be consider and the document must be certified correct translation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, before being used in different countries. Some countries must certified by the embassy of that country prior to the immigration office.

Translation services for other purposes.
- Translate contract or agreement for example, buy-sell contract, rental contract, etc.
- Translate the documentation for all types of electric appliance, computer manual, mobile phone manual that import from other country to distributed or sale in Thailand
- There are various documents such as birth certificates, ID card, house registration, the marriage registration, divorce certificates, property deeds etc.

If you want to translate with us you can send to your document to and call us at 083-1109110, 087-5859261, 038-410331

Boss Pattaya Service - Copy Right 2009 -2012 All Right Reserved
Design By
This site is Compatible with